parfumspauliner.com takes the protection of your data seriously. Data security and protecting your privacy when processing personal data are matters which are important to us and which we take into account in our business processes. We process your personal data exclusively in compliance with the statutory regulations. In the following, you will be informed about the most important aspects of data processing in connection with the website
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. You have the following rights with regard to your personal data being processed by parufmspauliner.com
- the right of access to the personal data being processed by the above-named controller (Article 15 of the GDPR)
- the right to rectification of the personal data being processed in case they are inaccurate or to completion of such personal data in case any changes have occurred (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- the right to erasure of the personal data being processed, unless they are required on other overriding grounds or for compliance with legal obligations (Article 17 of the GDPR)
- the right to restriction of processing in connection with a request for erasure and objection to processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- the right to receive the personal data being processed in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to third parties (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- the right to object to being targeted by direct marketing (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR) - the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time (Article 7(3) of the GDPR)
2.DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF PERFORMING A CONTRACT
2.1. The controller processes the following data collected/provided by you for the purpose of performing a contract and in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract:
- first and last names - invoice address - delivery address - e-mail address - goods purchased - date of purchase
2.2. Failure to provide the data needed to perform the contract/to take steps prior to entering into a contract prevents the contract from being concluded.
2.3. The personal data are stored for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the relevant purpose and/or comply with statutory obligations and/or secure legal claims arising from the contract.
2.4. Data are transmitted to third parties only to the extent necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract/to perform the contract. This is deemed necessary, in particular, in connection with payment processing and shipping.
2.5. Payments – and hence bank and/or credit card details – are processed by third-party providers (PayPal, Stripe). Those data are not transmitted to, and hence not processed by, the controller. Please note the respective privacy policies of these third-party providers.
3. DATA PROCESSING UPON ESTABLISHING CONTACT
3.1. The personal data provided by you when establishing contact with the controller are processed only to the extent necessary to deal with your request.
4. DATA PROCESSING FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES / NEWSLETTER
4.1. Data are only processed for the purposes of advertising / sending newsletters if you have given consent to such processing. 4.2. Similarly, you will only be contacted with your prior consent. 4.3. The newsletter is, in particular, intended to inform you about new products, special offers and events of parfumspauliner.com 4.4. The following personal data are processed for that purpose: - first and last names - address - e-mail address - products purchased 4.5. Please remember that you may withdraw any previously given consent at any time (see item 1.2). To exercise that right, please use the contact details given in item 10 or the relevant contact information provided in the newsletter.
5. DATA PROCESSING FOR OTHER PURPOSES
5.1. Data processing for purposes other than those specified in items 2, 3 and 4 will only take place to the extent that the controller is legally permitted and/or obligated to do so.
5.2. In all other respects, data will only be processed if and to the extent that you have given your consent to such processing
6.2. The controller uses session cookies, which are stored only temporarily for the duration of your use of this website, and permanent cookies to store information about visitors who access this website repeatedly.
6.3. The purpose of using such cookies is to be able to provide an optimal user interface and to recognise visitors when they return so that we can make our website as appealing as possible and offer interesting content.
6.4. The content of a permanent cookie is limited to an identification number. Your name, IP address, etc. are not stored. The controller does not create an individual profile about your usage behaviour.
6.5. You can change your browser settings to disable the storage of cookies, restrict them to certain websites, or set your web browser to alert you whenever a cookie is sent. You can also delete stored cookies from your PC’s hard drive at any time. 6.6. The website can also be used without cookies. Disabling cookies/refusing consent may, however, limit the functionality of the website.
7. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
7.2. Google Analytics is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (subsequently referred to as “Google”).
7.3. The controller has entered into a data processing agreement with Google.
7.4. Your IP address will be anonymised. This means that your IP address will be truncated so that you cannot be uniquely identified.
7.5. For detailed information on data privacy in the context of Google Analytics, please visit the following internet address:
7.6. You can download a browser add-on that allows you to prevent Google Analytics from using your data. This add-on can be found at the following link:
8. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
8.1. Your personal data are transmitted to third parties only to the extent necessary to perform the contract and/or take steps prior to entering into a contract (see item 2.4).
8.2. In all other respects, your personal data are only transmitted to third parties with your consent.
9. DATA SECURITY
9.1. Data privacy is a matter of great concern to parfumspauliner.com 9.2. To ensure best possible protection, the controller uses appropriate technical and organisational security measures. 9.3. They are, in particular, intended to safeguard your personal data being processed against tampering, destruction, loss and unauthorised access.